Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back in the Studio.....

Today was awesome! I was got to test out all my new dyes. I entrusted a CERTAIN someone to order the TEN dyes I specified. Some how when I got the box there were closer to THIRTY dyes in the box. AND I couldn't find the black. Hmmm..... Well I did what any self respecting dyer would when faced with ALL THOSE DYES and BLANKS. I started dying! Umm we decided to label it "testing the dyes."


I love my Mom's studio, it is sooooo nice. My first big order (for me anyways) is shipping to The Loopy Ewe . I am so very excited for her to pick up my yarn.

Here I am poking my yarn, to see if it was done cooking.


This colorway is called Cactus Flower. Here I am caressing my about-to-be dried Cactus Flower.Later I realized that "Nickel" is actually black. I didn't realize that BEFORE I placed the order for Black that is labeled "Black." So my fellow dyers you lucky people will have TWO blacks from which to choose. Lucky Lucky!

Notice: The yarn on my Mom's site SOLD OUT. Thanks! My site should be up enough to order dyes and other stuff tomorrow. I won't be able to ship until I get back Tuesday.

No comments: