Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cobble Gobble

Hey

I just got some new dyes! Great colors! Blue Wisteria, Avocado, Apricot, Bright Green, Midnight Blue, Spicy Plum, Pagoda Red.

So Adam and I broke out the new Supersock DK Select and had a little dyeing party. He had never dyed before and wanted to see what it was like. We had a lot of fun. I love new colors.
He had me start knitting with his yarn right away so he could "see how it knits up." So I decided to make Glittens for my little sister Rae.



Here is his second skein. I am loving these Glittens so much I think I will make some more.




Then I did a little dyeing.
This one is Cobble Gobble.


This is Niagara.


The select takes the color so nicely, any colors appear clean. I love love love it. Next I think we will play with some Sockittome/ Kraemer Jeannie Select. I am excited, I only got to try out half my new colors and only Adam got to play with the red.

No comments: