Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stitches and More Stitches!

Hello All!

I know I haven't written in a bit, been pretty busy.
I wanted to Thank everyone who came by and said Hi at Stitches West. It was a great show I had a great location and I am so happy I got to meet everyone. I sold a lot of yarn so thank you to everyone for helping to make this show a success for me.

In other notes: I am hoping to ALL back orders out this week. So, if you have anything on back order with me from before last week, it will go out this week. Yay!

Also I have decided to go to Stitches South. So all you Southies can expect to see me there. I am going to start offering more pattern support and thus I am looking for some test knitters. So if you are an a good even knitter who follows patterns well and can meet the deadline for April 15th or 20th please let me know. I am going to be paying people to do it, just please email me indiedyer at gmail dot com or info at indiedyer dot com.

On a slightly more sad note. When I came home from Stitches we found out that Adam has been stop lossed and is going to have to go back to Iraq. We are both pretty sad. Meanwhile he is going to see if he can make Stitches South. So hopefully we will both be there.

I will post again later with good pictures of new stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry to hear that Adam will have to go back to Iraq. I hope that he'll be safe and be able to come back home very soon. You two will be in my thoughts.