Monday, May 12, 2008

Content

Hello Again

I had a yarnie ask me to post the content of the yarns I am offering.
All the yarns are fingering weight, the Cherry Tree Hill and the Louet Gems are both 100% superwash merino, the Kramer Yarn is 80% Superwash Merino / 20% Nylon.

I have received quite a few requests to carry other yarns, or asking if I will carry other yarns. Currently, this is all I have to offer, however, once I get the site up and running I am sure I will be able to provide more yarns.

The important thing about the blanks I am selling is that they are already wound off, and tied loosely, so the only prep you have to do is dye related. These are intended to be dyed directly.

I am really excited about my website, I talked with my designer today. We discussed having a page to talk about dye news of sorts, tips and techniques. I know many indie dyers have their own kitchens and methods, but I hope that for people who are searching so some clear answers about why their yarn doesn't look the way they think it should, we provide some good resources.

I would like also to thank everyone who has shown such tremendous support and know that what you want to put in your dye pot is on the way!

NOW! Back to work to get this thing running!

No comments: