Thursday, May 29, 2008

Down So Long!

Hello Fellow Dyers!

Sorry I have been away so long, I am in the process of moving to Washington to be with my boyfriend and it has been busy.

Many things have come through in my long drive to Washington, all my bank accounts have been finalized, my dyes have shipped, and I got some labels printed. My Mother has offered to help me ship put some of the stash I had stockpiled at her place so I will begin limited orders for just blanks. For all of you that sent me your email addresses I will be sending out an email with provisions on how to order, and while my web guys works furiously to put up a website to my liking, I will start taking some orders for blanks. I will only be shipping UPS for now. Once the website is up I will probably offer more options. The idea behind the limited orders is that will give me an idea about what the demand will be and how much yarn to order from the mills.

Meanwhile, all the yarn that I had of my colors are currently sold out. I am not dying anymore until after I move. I would rather get the store up and running so you guy can dye yarn.

I have to trailer one of my horses from Texas to Washington so if I am a little out of touch my apologies; I have many more requests than I initially anticipated (no complaints here ☺ ), so I figured since I have much of the stuff waiting to go out I would try and accommodate the people who just can’t wait ☺.

To email me for any reason: indiedyer at gmail.com (put an @ for the at and take out the spaces)

No comments: