Sunday, May 11, 2008

Getting the Word OUT!

Hello Everyone!

I just talked to my web master and I am really going to push to get the site up. I was wondering if you guys were interested in helping me pick a logo? I have designed several myself and gotten some help, but I really want want a good feel for the website. I guess it is easy to get hung up on the more "creative" part of the website.

What will really draw people to the website is being able to get everything they need and want to dye. I will have dyes in 2 oz jars (enough for 3 lbs of yarn) in 10 base colors, plus all the additives needed for dying.
As far as blanks I will offer many sock yarns in 4 oz balls:
Superwash Sock Yarn DK
Superwash Sock Yarn Fingering
Superwash Sock Yarn with Nylon Enforcement
Wool Sock Yarn (Hand Wash Only)
Alpaca Sock Yarn

If there is anything in particular you would like to see as a blank, please let me know. If I get enough demand I will try and find a supplier.

Last, but not least, I am looking into getting some instructional dying DVDs made, and guest articles on the site.

That's all I can post for now, but I am hoping to get some feedback and when I have a couple of logo ideas, I will post them and you can vote. :)

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

No comments: