Saturday, January 31, 2009

6:30 on Saturday

Hello all!

I am up and looking at the latest thing from CTH: all the worsted and bulky that everyone order. I also found out that my dye order has finally shipped. Guess I placed a big order. I don't know how they are mailing it, so no tracking number. :(

Other then that I am in a good mood. I have a bunch of yarns to dye. A bunch of fun colors to play with a sample for Debbie O'Neil, I am so very excited to see my new patterns. My WoW colors are going really well. I am just busy busy busy.

I am going to update my price list in the next week or so and change the price on the DVD. I am going to be starting with cotton dyeing next and need to get set up so I am prepared for the millions of questions people are going to ask me.

I will write another update soon.

Here is some EYE Candy for you :) Adam and I kept a skein of some of our yarns, So we wound it into balls:

No comments: