Saturday, January 31, 2009

HA HA

HAHA!! Finally I have stolen the spotlight. Myna fell asleep while knitting and left her blog logged in.

Lucky me! Now I get to talk about MY colorway, Freebooters Anon. Last time I dyed one it got swept under the table till I got to the show.

It was called Gargoyle sunrise.


‘Course soon as I got there it sold out.

We have a bet going that my colorway will sell better than hers. So in order to do that, I’m putting up a picture of how my color knits up.

The first 6 rows are garter stitch, then 6 of stockinette and in the middle is a little pattern of simple yarn-overs and K2Tog’s. I’m really excited about it because while Gargoyle sunrise had a tendency to stripe Freebooters definitely hasn’t in either of the things I’ve knitted with it. Oh, the second thing isn’t done yet but it’s a mitten.

So yeah, please help me get out of laundry duty for all of February and order Freebooters over her color. :D

P.S. Don’t tell her about this post, she might get mad and lock me in a closet.

No comments: