Monday, January 26, 2009

NEW WOW COLORS for January

Hello

I know these about 5 days later then I said they would be. Both Adam and I contributed colors this time. Although Adam met the deadline, I couldn't seem to get my color "perfect" despite dying at least 4 samples. Thus I will extend the ordering time frame 5 days.

With out further ado:
On the left we have Where my Beaches at?(inspired by the northeeast beaches of Azshara) and Freebooters Anonymous on the right. Freebooter's Anonymous was the color Adam came up with :).



For those of you still waiting on your December colors, I actually ran out of some yarns, they should be in today or tomorrow and then be out in the mail. I had such a huge response to last month's colors which tickled me pink. I am hoping to have all my orders over a week old out by today. I am sorry for the delays, but things are picking up which is always so exciting. I appreciate your order immensely and hope you will bear with me through this small growing pain. :)

I'll post the color on my shopping cart and Rav, later today.

No comments: