Monday, January 5, 2009

Sock Club Changes

After experimenting with the dyeing for the sock club Adam and I have decided on a new system for getting all the sock club colors dyed and out to you.

We will announce the color and show samples on the 20th and everyone can get their order in by the 30th. I will dye them and get them shipped out on the 5th. Any orders after that date will make the following month’s orders. I am spending too much time mixing sets for the same colors again and again, and I don’t want people to have to wait for their yarn so much.

So for December’s colors, I will put them up today and if you could have your orders in by the 15th, I will get them out by the 20th, then I will post January’s colors.

For those of you who signed up with November’s colors, (Firey and Frost Bitten), your club will be officially up in April, but I will probably be doing colors into July (I think I have enough ideas) at least.

I have had a bunch of requests for a “regular” sock club. I am going to try something new for a “sock club”. Once people sign up for a 6 month club, I am going to email my “sock club” members their special discount code each month. I will dye between 2-4 colors a month and you can use your discount through the website on any of the yarn that month.

Since I only plan on dyeing the colors only in my most popular sock yarns, I understand that people will probably want it in more bases. I will mark one color each month that will take orders for other bases and will ship it out with my WoW colors.

This might seem a bit complicated, however, this gives everybody a chance a color they really like, in a yarn they actually wanted. This plan utilizes the way I dye best, and gives you the cool spur of the moment colors.

This plan is pay as you go, so each month you will purchase your sock yarn.

If you want to be a part of the club just an email to info@indiedyer.com


Jenna

No comments: